- Jonathon Webb joins Fabian Coulthard in Local Legends Supercar #19.
- Dylan O’Keeffe partners Garry Jacobson in PremiAir Hire Supercar #22.
Jonathon Webb – Managing Director TEKNO:
“I’m looking forward to attacking the mountain with Fabian and Local Legends. I’ve been impressed with Fab’s approach in setup of his race car and I feel we will be in a competitive position.
We welcome Dylan to Team PremiAir Hire to partner Garry. Dylan was impressive in his Bathurst debut last year, he’s a professional and hungry up and comer. Our Team Manager Geoffrey and I believe Garry and Dylan will complement one another technically and that they are a good match to secure results.”
Dylan O’Keeffe – Co Driver PremiAir Hire Supercar #22:
“I’m honoured to get a second chance at the mountain. I am not making my debut this time so it brings a different type of pressure. I’m expecting a little more from myself this time around. I’ve followed Garry’s career and he’s a great driver. I’m really looking forward to working with him.
I’m also looking forward to being in the team and around Jonathon and Fabian who have so much experience in these Supercars and at the track. I feel I will be better prepared this year as well with some drive and practice days scheduled for me to become familiar with the team and the cars.
Thanks to Team SYDNEY, the Webb’s and PremiAir Hire for allowing me this opportunity.”
Racing Achievements Dylan O’Keeffe
- Finished 11th in the 2020 Bathurst 1000 alongside Andre Heimgartner after a TRC stint in Belgium.
- 5th in both the TCR and Dunlop Super 2 series in 2019.
- 2017 Winner Class B Bathurst 12 Hour for Porsche.
- 6th in the 2017 Porsche Carrera Cup Australia and 3rd in 2018.
- 2nd in the 2015 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge.
Team SYDNEY TEKNO.
For further information please contact Cameron Dearsley, 0408 259 758 firstname.lastname@example.org.